Personal Services—Discover a World of Support
The YOU&i™ Support Program is a personalized program that includes information on access and affordability, nurse call support, and other resources for patients being treated with IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib).
To learn more about the YOU&i™ Support Program, visit www.youandisupport.com or call 1-877-877-3536, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET.
Assistance with Access and Coverage to IMBRUVICA®
- The YOU&i™ Support Program will conduct a rapid* benefits investigation of insurance to determine your coverage status for IMBRUVICA®.
- The YOU&i™ Support Program can provide information on the prior authorization process. (Some health insurance plans require prior authorization for use of IMBRUVICA®.)
- The YOU&i™ Support Program can provide information on the insurance appeals process. (Appeals may be necessary when faced with a denial of coverage.)
*2 business days.
Download enrollment form
Insurance Coverage Decision Delays
- If there is an insurance coverage decision delay of more than 5 business days (and other eligibility requirements are met), you may be able to receive a free 30-day supply of IMBRUVICA®. Under appropriate circumstances, an additional free 30-day supply may be offered.
- Doctors can enroll patients by calling 1-877-877-3536, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET.
Assistance with Out-of-Pocket Medication Costs
- Patients with commercial insurance who meet eligibility requirements will pay no more than $10 per month† for IMBRUVICA®.
–Requires enrollment in the YOU&i™ Instant Savings Program.
†Month refers to a 30-day supply. Subject to a maximum benefit: 12 months after activation or 12 monthly fills (1-year supply), whichever comes first, unless the maximum dollar benefit has been reached.
Not valid for patients enrolled in Medicare or Medicaid.